Friday, November 15, 2013

Mein Geburtstag 2

Yesterday was a day off in Pharos & I didn't go. Today morning there was a birthday present "Geburtstagsgeschenk" from Ragnar waiting for me as I entered Pharos office. I was so unexpected nice surprise indeeeed :))

Ragnar gifted me a precious educational collection calls "Der Bildungswürfel" and it means, more or less, The Educational Box.

It's a 6 CDs collection, in German language of course :P
The 6 CDs are: One is Encyclopedia "Lekikon" about people, scientific terms & events 
The second contains 1000 Poems "Gedichte"& the third has 1000 Paintings"Gemälde"
The fourth comes with 100 Plays "Theaterstück" & the fifth includes a 100 Novels "Romane
Here are the whole collection with the last CD that contains 100 Philosophical Works (books) "Werke der Philosophie"

I'm sure I'll be able to read them one day soon, until then I'll enjoy the arty paintings one :)

DANKE SCHÖN RAGNAR

No comments: